SKETCHER ONLINE EDITIONS

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kocks Assemble!


Hey everyone,

I haven’t posted much recently because I’ve been busy with work and painting these images while keeping things under wraps.  I created these two parody images inspired by Marvel’s The Avengers.  I loved that movie so I wanted to create something using the characters from Kock Fighter Club.  The first image is a compilation of the team: The Kock of Thunder, Iron Kock, Kockeye, Kock Fury, Captain Kock and The Incredible Kock.  The second image was inspired by the funniest scene in the movie where Hulk smashes the crap out of Loki.  I chose to have him looking down on Massive Black, the biggest and meanest Kock in the KFC.  He is nothing next to the Incredible Kock.  I am very happy with how these came out.  I am posting some images depicting the process of creation for both images.  Stay tuned for more pieces similar to these.  Make sure to go and get your copy of this awesome movie.  Later.  






No comments:

Post a Comment